Tuesday 21 December 2010

my new jacket






I have been following some of the tutorial that I have posted previously and I managed to almost finish my first jacket! ok, the buttons are still missing but I will put them on soon...I promise! The jacket is loosely bades on the coat 1 of the 7263 simplicity pattern that I bought on ebay. Then I've added a few extra bits around the shoulder and the back. I can't believe how easy it was to make, it didn't take as long as I thought and although there are a few mistakes here and there, everything went quite smooth! I love the fabric I found for the lining (and it was a bargain too!), I have some left and I am already thing of what to make with it.
If you are thinking of making a jacket yourself, check out the tutorials I posted previously!

1 comment:

  1. So cute, love the lining!

    I've added your blog to my "I love-list" on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete