Tuesday 21 December 2010

Summer dress in winter





I don't like the snow. I get annoyed when people get excited about the snow. Snow is cold, wet, slippery... how can anyone like it? Maybe it's because I come from a country where it snows every year and it's no surprise when it happens. Having said that, I had loads of fun today taking photos of my latest creations in the snow! I was thinking of a new way of showing the dresses and then I found one just in my backyard! This dress was made following the wenlan blouse pattern on burdastyle.com and I must say that it's one of the best patterns I've ever used. It's very simple to make although I didn't follow the instructions provided as I found them a little confusing...Instead I just did it my way and it worked really well. I'll be posting a tutorial soon as I am planning on making another dress from this pattern. The pattern itself is a little expensive (or more expensive than the patterns I normally buy), but you can buy the book from which the pattern is taken and you get lots more for you money!

No comments:

Post a Comment