Wednesday 24 November 2010

Free patterns



As a new seamstress I find patterns a bit daunting. I am working on my second creation now and I am terrified of getting the measurements wrong... is it going to be too tight? too large? too short? To get over this frustration I use free patterns...not because they are easier to follow (although some of the instructions on the free patterns are much easier to understand than the ones on proper patterns...), but because if I really can't get my head around the instructions, well...I just don't bother!

So, here's a list of free patterns. There are a lot more on the web and I make it my mission to find them all and share them!

1. Couture Inspired Dress
2. Mila by Burda
3. Junya Watanabe
4. Danielle dress by Burda
5. Cocktail Dress
6. Petit black dress
7. c-dress by Masty
8. Convertible dress
9. Infinity dress
10. Mendocino Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment