Tuesday 15 February 2011

Owl doily




Finished! Last night I finished the owl doily! I've drawn it on a piece of acetate paper (actually it was a polly pocket) with a uniposca marker (the best markers ever, I've used them since I was a little girl) but now I'm not sure what do do with the drawing. I initially thought I'd screen print it onto fabric to make a cushion for our bedroom, but the paint is already peeling off and it's not very even (I guess all that stuff about the best markers ever doesn't apply here), so I have to act quickly! Watch this space....

The doily is based on the Martha Stewart "Doily TIn" clip art which is absolutely beautiful, actually the whole website is really great and full of crafty resources!

1 comment:

  1. You wouldn't happen to have a pattern for this doily would you? I have a sister who collects owls and I know she would love this! Please, let me buy the pattern! Thank you! Corrie

    ReplyDelete